CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Is it a sin to worry too much for your loved ones?

Hurm...like Malay proverb says, cubit paha kiri, paha kanan terasa jugak kan? Taktahu la, tapi itu la yang aku rasa sekarang ni. Is it wrong to be concern wif any problems yang spouse kita tengah encounter skang ni? I think, it's not wrong to share your burden wif your life partner..ye tak? For me, it's gud to have someone who cares for you..i mean, when u're sad, your other half pun ikut sedih jugak. When u're penniless, though he or she cannot help much, but share the worryness is gud enuf to ease your burden. But sumtimes, i just don't get it why some people can easily get mad or whatever lah when we try our best to help! I consider giving advice is a way of helping...:), so that mistakes won't reoccur and both of you will be at peace of mind! Tak ke bagus camtu?

Oklah, nak pegi iron baju...tomorrow dah start sekolah. I've just finished writing a proposal to Pn Principle regarding my project untuk sekolah tu. Wish me luck! Bye all!


0 comments:



Post a Comment