CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I really heart blogging!

Taddaaaa!!!Nice tak my new blog design? Thanks to Simply Fabulous for creating such beautiful templates and, guess what..I got this for FREE!!

I've spent one whole day, sitting in front of this lappy, staring at the monitor, ignoring others including my hubby (which i think I should be spending my quality time with him as he'll be goin back to KL this Sunday), having late lunch around 4.30 in the evening, click here and there, just to satisfy and convince myself that I've done my best to ensure this blog looks more refreshing, more colourful than before. And I guess, I have successfully made it!

I should be writing a project proposal which needs to be submitted to principal this Monday, with regards to anything that can benefit our school. And here I am...doin nothing but blogging! Hehehehe..:) Eh, tak..tak..my former career taught me how to be a multitasker...So, while customizing this blog, and writing an entry at the same time...I manage to download few professional proposal templates which am absolutely going to use later. Boleh jek nak pakai simple Ms Word, but I really really want to impress the management and prove them that DPLI teachers have the quality that they're looking for.

So, oklah..to peeps, enjoy while browsing to my new look of peachpidda's blog!

6 comments:



d i d a said...

cik pidda,
anda telah di TAG oleh sy. sila lawati sy di blog sy..tq :D

Anonymous said...

cik dida...akan ku visit lama blog kamu sekarang!nway..mekasih ye...

d i d a said...

cik pidda,
caranya bgini. lihat tag apa yg daku dah buat itu kendian kamu tulis d same things bout urself n then tag org lain yg blum kena tag..hihi..jadi, semoga berjaye~

Cik Pidda said...

baiklah!tima kasih atas konsultasi kamu!

MayaEnd said...

Fida,

Cantik aaar the new template....Thanks also for introducing Simply Fabulous....Mana tau lepas2 nie nak tukar template lagi, dah tau nak carik kat mana....

Anonymous said...

no problem maya...i love sharing with others..nanti rajin2 update lagi template tau!

Post a Comment