CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Am so going to get suntanned!

Hi peeps,
Sorry for not updating this blog for quite sometimes. Been attached to few programs during weekends, and other extra tasks which required me to sacrifice my time to blog!
FYI, am away from my precious for 2 weeks already. Nak balik KL pun tak boleh. Every Saturday je, mesti ada program or sekolah ganti. Now I know, being a teacher doesn't stop you from being a teacher during weekends, instead you are a teacher 24-7, even when you're having forty winks, even dalam mimpi pun boleh termimpi-mimpi students yang diajar.

Am now in the midst of helping my students, coaching them, as they will take part in Netball State Tournament MSSPP 2009 this coming Saturday (28 Feb 2009). It's a one-day event. It will be quite exhausted for anak2 didik saya lack of stamina. At the same time, am happy, really proud, yet a bit worry because training is only get started yesterday. Huhuhuhu...I've just been informed by my colleague that the tournament will be held this weekend. Dah dua kali dah terkena. At first, waktu tournament peringkat daerah...Dapat tahu sebelum cuti raya cina. Then tournament began right away lepas cuti tu. Poor my adik2, tak dapat nak training lama mana pun. Second time, pun last minute jugak! Received the news today, and games will be on Saturday.

Dalam men"coach" budak2 tu, I join and play with them. Bestnya...Been a while saya tidak bermain dan membaling bola netball...:). Dapat la jugak meng"exercise"kan diri. Lemak dah sana sini. En suami sudah menegur...:). Then, as usual, bila dah berjemur ni, my color skin can easily turn to color yang sungguh tidak menarik! Sangatla tensen! Tapi, mmg la org tua2 kata...:), bila dah gila netball tu, selama-lamanya akan tergila-gilakannya...hihihihih.
I admit la, netball and Cik Pidda sukar dipisahkan. Thanks to En Suami yang sangat sangat memahami. What I know, En Suami ni sudi temankan saya gi main netball since uni years, sampai la sekarang (kalau dia berkesempatan la..). How lucky I am...

Oklah peeps, gtg...Nak gi supper wif my parents. Till then, take care!




0 comments:



Post a Comment