CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

UPDATES!

Sorry folks...lama btul saya tak update blog ni. Am totally enjoying my holiday with my loved ones, having the opportunity to be a full-time housewife for 1 month is totally bliss! Every day, I’ll make sure that my other half brings sandwiches for breakfast, and come back home for a simple yet spectacular lunch(I admit, saya exaggerate sikit bab ni..hihihih) which I prepare it on my own. It’s a delightful moment to see him eating so selera skali, though my cooking isn’t that good. Seeing him makan makes me want to endeavor more and more recipes which I never had courage to attempt before. Being a “temporary” full-time housewife allows me to perform household tasks and responsibilities to my spouse which I had neglected due to work commitment. (Please note that we both in PJJ mode-perkahwinan jarak jauh…hihihih). So,harapnya segala hutang saya telah terbayar ye, syayang..:)

Here, I would love to share my experience of being an expecting mother. I’ve never expected to experience such an amazing moment caused by people surround me. Yang paling best, I’ve been spoiled by my other half, tok bah n tok ma, n suma lah!! En. Suami mmg rajin nolong if he’s around. Susu dia tolong watkan…ubat dia tolong amikkan..kaki dia tolong picitkan...Tok bah n tok ma lak bertungkus lumus carikan apa saja food that am craving for. Thanks so very much for your support, your understanding and your effort dalam usaha mengemukkan diri saya…J

I don’t know what bugs has attacked me. Hahaha…Tiap kali update my blog, the feeling of laziness will definitely hit the inner side of me. Jari jemari saya masih lagi aktif dan larat untuk menaip. Tapi hati saya dah malas nak teruskan…L Dan oleh sebab itu, saya mengisytiharkan update saya berhenti di sini dahulu. InsyaAllah, kalau ada kelapangan, will do the update soon…J

Tata folks…

1 comments:



Ms Chenta Hearty said...

Pidda..dont worry about the bugs, my sister also having the same problem during pregnancy..ended up dia punyer badan cam 'mak bintang'..but just a suggestion maybe u should consult the doctor, they may have better idea..

Post a Comment