CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mee Bansing ooo Mee Bansing...

I cook mee bansing for lunch today. I would say that am kinda expert dah in preparing this dish. But this time, I wonder why my mee bansing doesn't taste the same like before. I guess, mee aku kureng pepper kot...Or I put too much of oyster sauce. Huhuhu. Dah takde kick dah nak makan. Hopefully, hubby won't complaint too much, harap dia bedal jek tanpa komen pape...ekekeke. I don't feel nuisance kalau dia criticize my cooking, it somehow helps me to do better cooking in the future...:)


Owhh...the above write up was done prior to lunch time. Just finish makan2 session wif him. Alhamdulillah..sedikit teguran utk kesedapan sup di masa hadapan...hihihih..:)

Oklah...photo tak sempat nak capture. Maybe next time k...
Bubye all...

2 comments:



siShuE said...

pidda dear.. i've been your silent reader all this while tau.. inform me k once da deliver nnt.. take care..

Cik Pidda said...

thanks so much...
baru je ada masa nak baca blog yang terabandon selama ni...hihihih...
pidda dah gave birth to a healthy baby girl..
will do the update soon...:)

Post a Comment